CLICK HERE FOR INDEX PAGE
PACKAGING DESIGN - THE PROMOTION OF PRODUCTS
V. Ryan © 2013
|PDF FILE - CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE WORKSHEET|
Study the Design Brief and Specification below.
A company manufacturing tooth brushes wants to encourage young children to brush their teeth regularly.
Design the external packaging for a new teenager’s electric toothbrush and accessories shown below.
The packaging must:
• be easy to manufacture, fold and construct from a single card development / net.
• use the existing EPP Expanded Polypropylene insert, to hold the contents.
• promote and encourage the use of the hygienic teenager’s toothbrush.
• be able to be manufactured from a suitable sheet material.
• the graphics must help promote the product inside the package.
|EXAMPLE OF OLD PACKAGING|
IDEAS FOR PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING - TEENAGE TOOTHBRUSH
Sketch with notes two imaginative and creative ideas for the teenage toothbrush packaging.
The drawings, sketches and notes you produce, should show constructional details.
Marks will be awarded for:
• two ideas that have been developed with the specification in mind (2 x 3 marks).
• quality of drawings and sketches (5 marks).
• innovation / creativity of each ideas (3 marks).
• annotation of ideas (2 marks).
|CLICK HERE FOR GRAPHICS INDEX PAGE|