CLICK HERE FOR INDEX PAGE
PRESENTING A DESIGN IDEA
V. Ryan © 2012 - 2015
The Importance of Notes:
|What Type of Notes?
You must comment, in detail, on all aspects of your design. A few words on the following are definitely recommended:
1. What do you think of the design?
2. What do you think of the aesthetics (colour scheme, how it looks etc...)?
3. How much will it cost to produce?
4. Is the design safe?
5. Will anyone buy it?
6. Will you find it useful?
7. Does your idea answer the design problem?
8. Is the design too large or small?
9. Is it designed with Mackintosh features included?
10. Will it suit the age range that it is designed for?
11. What materials will be used in it’s manufacture? Why?
|The idea can be surrounded with notes, this helps the designer, as he/she can arrange notes neat to the part being referenced.|
|CLICK HERE FOR RESISTANT MATERIALS INDEX PAGE|
|CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT DESIGN INDEX PAGE|