CLICK HERE FOR INDEX PAGE
CITIZENSHIP - QUIZ 2
V. Ryan © 2009
|PDF FILE - CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE WORKSHEET|
|The quiz below contains a number of general questions based on the knowledge of an average British Citizen. There may be several answers to some of the questions.|
|1. Name four genuine British Heroes /
2. Name four famous British buildings.
3. Name a traditional British style of dance.
4. Name a breed of dog that symbolises Britain.
5. Name the flag that represents Britain.
6. Name the flag the represents England.
7. What happens in the House of Commons?
8. What symbol represents British Justice?
9. Who did Britain go to war with over the Falkland Islands in 1982?
10. What was the name of the first steam train in the world - designed and manufactured in Britain?
11. What is the name of the current Prime Minister?
12. What was the name of the British Prime Minister during World War Two?
13. England and Australia are cricketing nations and they are rivals. What is the name of the small but very important trophy they compete for?
14. Rugby is a very famous sport. Which school invented the game?
|Write two more questions in the space below. Remember, the questions should relate to the knowledge of an average British Citizen.|
|CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT DESIGN INDEX PAGE|