People use mobile phones for many reasons. These include:
Making phone calls.
Text Messages and much more ................
You have been approached by one of the large mobile phone companies such
as Nokia. You have been asked to design a mobile phone aimed at the
teenage market. The phone must have as many functions as possible and be
stylish to look at. It should be light-weight and designed to fit
comfortably in the hand and in the pocket. It must be possible to
connect the phone to other pieces of equipment such as computers.
1. Research mobile phones on the internet and collect images of ones
that you like. Paste the pictures on to an A4 sized piece of paper.
2. Add notes that explain what you like about each of the mobile phones.
You may wish to explain the features that you like.
3. Now consider your own mobile phone design. Draw two rough designs and
add notes that explain each design.
4. Select your best design. Draw your design accurately and add colour
5. Add labels that clearly identify all the features of your mobile
To achieve a high grade:
Produce a good range of research and include detailed notes.
Draw two rough designs clearly and explain each design.
Produce an accurate colour rendered drawing of your final idea,
identifying all the features of your mobile phone.