You are to design a winter sledge that also works during the summer
months. During the winter the sledge will be used on snow (if it snows).
It must be possible to use it on grassy slopes/inclines during wet or
dry weather and on normal steep roads.
The sledge should seat at least two people and it could have a range of
features. These could include heated seats, hand rails, seat belts,
parachute breaking system, headlights for night sledging, satellite
guidance system, an electric motor for added speed and many more.
1. Research sledges on the internet and collect images that you like.
Paste the pictures on to an A4 sized piece of paper.
2. Add notes that explain what you like about each of the image. You may
wish to explain the features that you like.
3. Now consider your own sledge design. Draw two rough designs and add
notes that explain your ideas.
4. Select your best design. Draw your design accurately and add colour
5. Add labels that clearly identify all the features of your sledge.
To achieve a high grade:
Produce a good range of research and include detailed notes.
Draw two rough designs clearly and explain each design.
Produce an accurate colour rendered drawing of your final idea,
identifying all the features of the sledge.