CLICK HERE FOR INDEX PAGE
CITIZENSHIP - QUIZ 1
V. Ryan © 2009 - 2018
|PDF FILE - CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE WORKSHEET|
|The quiz below contains a number of general questions based on the knowledge of an average British Citizen. There may be several answers to some of the questions.|
|1. What city is the capital of the UK?
2. What is the name of our largest and nearest city?
3. Name the usual palace of residence of the Queen.
4. In which house do Members of Parliament meet?
5. Name/describe a traditional British meal.
6. Name the four countries that make up the UK.
7. When did England win the World Cup - Football?
8. When did England win the World Cup - Rugby Union?
9. What car is an icon / symbol of this country?
10. In what year did the First World War Start? When did it end?
11. In what year did the Second World War start? When did it end?
|Write four more questions in the space below. Remember, the questions should relate to the knowledge of an average British Citizen.|
|CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT DESIGN INDEX PAGE|